Boraaaaaa

It's been years since I've visited Bora and so I went back during the Labor Day weekend and it was really fun, you know with all the events and local celebs everywhere! On the day we left the island, after being dropped off by the boat that brought us back to Caticlan, I fought the urge to ride the boat back on its way to Boracay haha! I just love the super soft white sand, the clear blue water, and the beach life! I don't want to expound anymore on what I did in each of the four days I was there, instead I'm going to tell you the highlights of my trip!:) So first was my numerous stop overs to Jonah's since it was near the resort I stayed in (Sur) I really love their Mango Melon shake and their Margarita pizza! Second was being able to meet/ see a couple of celebs in person like Daniel Matsunaga (his abs are so dayummm haha), Elmo Magalona (soooo cute!) and Jinri Park. Third was when I met up with my friend Aliya and her sister Diana, we went swimming, and went to the Star world event with the really pretty and hot DJ (sooo jealous)! Fourth was when I went parasailing with Nico and it wasn't scary like I thought it would be! and Lastly was just being able to relax and enjoy the beach! I can't wait to go baaaaack! <3 Piccys are posted below! :)

<3


With my beach buddy!


Other random photos! You see me with Daniel Matsunaga down there? hihi!:"> 

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.