Feels like Vintage Bike Heaven

Yesterday we went to Batangas to check out one of the biggest private vintage BMW bike collections owned by my dad's friend. The reason as to WHY, is because my dad is a "bike/car enthusiast" as some people may call it :p. My dad likes collecting as well, and he enjoys buying vintage cars and bikes, and restoring them then selling them or swapping them after he gets bored, like no kidd. My favorite ones right now, would be the two-seater lambretta, and the mini cooper!-They're both red and really cute haha! So if you guys are car/bike enthusiasts you're welcome to go and hang with my dad or my brother, they're both really good with cars/bikes, like sometimes I don't even know what they're talking about, I try to follow but, mehhhh :)), Don't get me wrong, I do have an appreciation for these things like I find them pretty cool, but their level of appreciation is way deeper than mine, like engine level hahahah! okay, so posted below are pics from out visit!:)  *NOTE: The owner collects other bikes and cars too, not just the BMW ones. He also collects birds, skiing equipment and other random stuff as well. 


(Just click the pictures to zoom in/see it better!)

Casa Corazon!


The first showroom was filled with different types of vintage bikes! From big ones to cute little ones!


The next one was filled with really cute mini trails in diff colors!

 Also in display were different of types of bicycles and what I'm guessing is a go kart!

The next showroom displayed really good-lookin' vintage cars! My fave's the tiny black one!:p

 "Save the best for last!" The last showroom was filled with one of the biggest vintage BMW bike collection we've ever seen! 

 Here are a couple of individual shots of the bikes in da room!

More individual shots! They're all so nice and fully restored and polished and all!

Some pictures of the go karts, engines etc

The owner also had this cool room filled with skiing equipment

He also had a couple of slot machines, gas pumps and other stuff around

With my newly found friends! Meet Alejandro and Big Chief!! hehe



END.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.