Summer 2013 Bucket List!

Summer 2013 will probably be my "last real summer", and by this I mean that it would be my last carefree summer before college; I plan to really make THE MOST out of it! Most especially because it might be the last one that I will get to spend with my HS friends huhuhuhuhu! okay imma stop emoting now.... :(








*NOTE: This list will be updated once in awhile :) AND I will surely blog about em summah happenin's!


[x] go to the beach and get a tan, no tan, then it doesnt count!!
[] wakeboarding at repub
[*] summer workout
[x] a trip to the city of smiles
[] drum lessons
[] get my license
[x] go on a road trip to anywhere
[x] lotsa movie nights
[x] dye my hair into a diff color!
[] join a fun run event
[] garage sale
[*] try something new/ diff atleast once a week
[x] have a one day/ whole day food trip 
[x] lotsa bondings/ outings with the friends <3












Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.