New Read: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Some people say that it's a good book, others say that it's aights lang, nothing great, whatever. So I've been wanting to check this book out since like before, but then it would always be either out of stock or in a box set, in short I never really got the chance to get it. Anyway I know I've been one of those people who prefer reading book books rather than ebooks, but everyone's gotta learn to be flexible to get the things they want haha! So I found the PDF version of the book, and I can't wait to read it! :) It's been awhile, I honestly didnt finish Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children LOL, I got bored. So ya! Here's to my first ebook!! :p 


Here's the link incase you want to read it as well but can't seem to get the book either!



Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.