Picture, Picture

Last Monday (March 11,2013), my friends and I decided to finally go to Aliya's mom's agency, Front Media Entertainment, for VTR and a photo shoot! Mind you, none of us are aspiring models HAHA! We did this for fun, and also because Aliya, and tita Sheila's been telling us to go and give it a shot! So we did since we finally had the time! It was surprisingly tiring, yet fun! We had our individual shots, groups shots, and the interview plus acting, and I suck at acting HAHAHA! Basically, for the acting part, we had to say the word "YES" using different emotions, like happy, sad, angry etc. It was super funny to watch each other do it so the others had to face back every time one of us would do the acting part, so that we wouldn't end up laughing and screwing it up!!  So posted below our a couple of our group shots, and I'm so not posting my individual ones anymore! I realized that I have better photos when I'm with others and that I'm really awkward in the solo ones hahahahahahahahaha. k! 



Normal Pic



Huggggg!

"SMART" 

Whaddup!

Our Normal Selves HAHAHAHA

C4

Hangin' Loose!

********






2 thoughts on “Picture, Picture

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.