DLSU LPEP

Okay so my classes in La Salle will be starting very very soon (next week), and I don't know if I'll be able to blog anymore, so ya haha! Anyway, now back to the topic of this post, the DLSU LPEP! Basically, it is an orientation where you get to know more about DLSU and at the same time you get to meet your block mates and just really get the whole vibe and feel of being a Lasallian,  In short, it was like a "welcoming party" that lasted for two days. The first day was more of what La Salle is all about, the history, the system, we also had a campus tour, and the second day was all about getting everyone to feel and experience the school spirit. In a whole it was really fun (especially day 2) and I learned a lot about DLSU! I can't wait to start school here because it has always been La Salle, my family came from the same university where in they have shared a lot of great experiences and memories that make me proud of the school I'm going to be in for the next few years of my life. Hehe! ANIMO ALL THE WAY!!! <3 

At the Teresa Yuchengco Auditorium! 


Sched

CLA DANCE PARTY! <3

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.