Maxi's Surprise 18th Birthday Partyyy!

Today was my friend Maxine's surprise 18th Bday Partayyy! It was held in Mcdo on a hill, and it was super fun ahaha! I really miss going to Mcdo birthday parties, it brings back all the childhood memories! So the theme was Disney Princesses and we had to come in "costume"; I supposedly came as "Ariel" but people told me I looked more like Lilo so at the party I eventually became Lilo lol. Anyway, it's really sweet how her family planned this big surprise party for her, most especially  her sister, Lean, who got all of us (her friends) to be a part of this surprise! I'm sure she did get surprised! and I hope that she had as much fun as we did. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXI! LOVE  YOUUU! :*



pictures of the birthday girl!

the really cute invite!!my modern take on "Ariel" which eventually became Lilo! haha!

SURPRIIIISSSSE!!!! :)mcdo birthday parties are THE bomb.at the party!okay so we actually played games like "the longest happy birthday", simon says, bring me etc. PLUS each of us got our own whiteboard giveaway! yeahhh hahaha!
T'was indeed a day to remember! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! :)

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.